Academy Staff Responsibility
- Provide support to SEND students to help them in their decision making and their individual careers plan.
- Reviews SEND student careers action plan with their parents and referral to the Careers Lead to ensure they are engaged and supported with the careers plan.
- Ensure that the Academy understands and follows the statutory responsibilities with SEND students and students with Educational Health and Care Plan.
All teaching staff
- Link curriculum areas to careers.
- Support and development of employability skills.
- Make referral to the Careers Leader.
- Signpost students to appropriate advice and information.
- Ensure they are familiar with the Academy careers programme.
- Work with the Careers Lead to provide additional support for NEET at risk students.
- Make general referral to the Careers Lead for students who need support.
The Senior Leader within the Academy with responsibility for careers is: Mr S Evans
The Academy Careers lead is: Mrs A Doughty
The Academy Future You Coordinator is: Miss H Romain
The Academy’s Careers Advisor is: Mrs L Seddon
The Academy also has a link Governor for Careers.